Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Too much snow. Not enough sleep.

I don't like snow to begin with. Really, I think it's pretty but much prefer to be warm...even hot. So, like almost everyone I know, I'm over the snow. I'm tired of the cold. And colds. It's March, for crying out loud! I need sunshine and warmth and flip flops. We need days at the playground! But, Jackson did enjoy the sledding this weekend. He didn't want to play in the snow much (maybe because it took 15 minutes to get dressed enough for it?), but we did take a "snow walk" last week, which we three enjoyed (thankful for my Moby). Andrew says that this is more snow than usual this late in the year. I think he's lying to me.



And sleep. I definitely need that.  Potty training a precocious toddler and getting up A LOT at night with a sick infant makes for long days (which means I take long showers at night). Jackson is proving to be a potty training champ though. And, I could never be mad at this cute face.


And by the way...when did this happen?


Gearing up for Easter weekend, a week-long visit from Payton next week, Evie reaching the 9-month mark, and Jackson turning three. Thank GOODNESS my Mama will be here with us to celebrate later in April. She will make the sting of missing my GA family and friends a little easier to stomach.

No comments:

Post a Comment